Hotscripts.com also.

Author hyapadi
Partaker
#122 | Posted: 16 Feb 2006 07:37 
freshmeat.net hehehe

Author Anonymous
#123 | Posted: 23 Feb 2006 16:32 
freshmeat of course
couldn't even imagine that people use some other project search engine to find opensource. Amazing!

Author lurker
Partaker
#124 | Posted: 15 May 2006 01:26 
I found it after reading this Sitepoint Thread

I have used PHPBB for a few sites and it is a pig to modify.

So, I went out and registered a new domain name and started setting up a brand new site with miniBB.

I am pleased to say that the whole Idea of customising by simply using a single common CSS is brilliant - as is the whole method of addons.

I have spent about 2 hours putting a site together so far and it is much better than a PHPBB install that I took over a day to set up and customise for even basic SEO.

Author Avram
Partaker
#125 | Posted: 4 Jun 2006 15:40 
Friend told me about it .)

Author GettinBetter
Partaker
#126 | Posted: 26 Jul 2006 11:10 
Google search. I was fed up with lack of control with the free forums.

I'm just a newb at the moment, but I'll find my way around it in time.

Author Sounds
#127 | Posted: 2 Aug 2006 05:50 

Author Anonymous
#128 | Posted: 28 Aug 2006 00:24 
Google

Author Dragon
Partaker
#129 | Posted: 23 Oct 2006 08:50 
Google Search for "php bbs", top 5 links

Author 2ramil
Partaker
#130 | Posted: 4 Nov 2006 06:07 
Firstly i meet this lovely board at http://forum.alfaspace.net , at the board of our hosting :)
PS. Thaks to developers!!!

Author Mike007
#131 | Posted: 15 Jan 2007 09:26 
All the above makes me fell quite envious. Like a stoopid sucker I decided to use phpBB2 forums. Now it's being invaded by spammers.

Wish I'd gone with the Mini-BB

Author kamil
Partaker
#132 | Posted: 18 Jan 2007 17:18 
My client(http://www.taimed.com/forum/index.php) wanted easy miniforum. People recomended me MiniBB. I am glad!

Author Бродяга
#133 | Posted: 19 Jan 2007 10:54 
Извините, что на русском. Я целенаправленно искал движок форума, который не был бы перегружен различными лишними функциями, которые я все равно не стал бы использовать. В итоге долгие поиске увенчаись успехом - нашел MiniBB, тогда еще - версии 1,7. Пользуюсь до сих пор. Очень доволен.

I was goal-directed in searching the forums engine which would not overloaded with different spare functions I'd never use. As in the result after long search I found miniBB, 1.7 version in these times. I'm still using it and very satisfied!

Author jimcpweb
Partaker
#134 | Posted: 11 Apr 2007 04:39 
from google

Author Gafudo
Partaker
#135 | Posted: 11 Oct 2007 20:27 
I put in Google "forums" and miniBB appeared here.

After that, I´ve seen that in some pages with Google-Sindication appears as an add a link to this forum.

Page  Page 9 of 11:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next » 
The Other miniBB Support Forums / The Other /
 HOW DID YOU FIND MINIBB?
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Try the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑