miniBB

®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /  

a not registered link

Author Anonymous
#1 | Posted: 2 Oct 2003 13:34 
how can i add a 'Not registered with this forum? - Click Here' link to the top of the page (where the login form was on the first page) when the person hasn't logged in and is browsing not just the first page?

also could i keep the login form at the top of every page? and then when the person logs in they stay on that page?

cheers,
matt

Author Team
8-)
#2 | Posted: 2 Oct 2003 13:41 
You can do all of that, edit templates.

Author Anonymous
#3 | Posted: 2 Oct 2003 14:26 
so to get a form on everypage when not logged in, how do i do that?

the thing is when someone reads a reply to their message and they linked directly to it from an email, they have to go to the main page to log in and then back again.

Author Team
8-)
#4 | Posted: 2 Oct 2003 15:07 
Even putting a form on all pages (try simply to move {$user_logging} from main_forums.html to main_header.html) will not help you since in email case users will be re-adressed on the first page.

Author Anonymous
#5 | Posted: 2 Oct 2003 16:01 
thats great, i think with the form there it makes the forum less obstructive.

thanks
matt

Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /
 a not registered link
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Install the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑