®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
The Other miniBB Support Forums / The Other /  

Backlinks in Digital Marketing

Page  Page 1 of 2:  1  2  Next »

Author krsubhay
#1 | Posted: 14 Sep 2019 13:29 
How to get more Back-link in Digital Marketing ?

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#2 | Posted: 16 Sep 2019 12:23 
I suppose, there is only one way to have more backlinks on the other sites - having them there :)

It's another question how... Forums, comments to articles, link directories and catalogues, and social groups are probably the best way to advertise, but they all should be related to the main subject of the topic they are posted in.

Also, if you have a long-lasting brand, just having its primary keyword(s) in the related content of the other sites is a good way to make it well-known and mentioned even without having backlinks. It should add more ranks to the primary domains where it's held.

Author Evelyn
Partaker
#3 | Posted: 9 Oct 2019 09:22 
your ideas is good .Sometimes I need to pay for the back-link in Digital Marketing.But it is useless.So,do you have any good experience?

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#4 | Posted: 9 Oct 2019 17:20 
Evelyn
It depends... What do you actually suppose by a "good experience"? What kind of results and in a how long period do you expect, if you buy a backlink?

Author sonamroy
Partaker
#5 | Posted: 19 Oct 2019 09:41 
Bookmarking,Directory,classified ,three best way to get more links in Digirtal marketing,some other techniqes also working for digital marketing like.article and blog submission..but bookmarking and directory and classified are my favoirate.

Author stivemorgan
Partaker
#6 | Posted: 28 Oct 2019 13:25 
Hi there. I have nothing to add here. Just keep in mind that you should choose trust domains to post your links.

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#7 | Posted: 28 Oct 2019 13:39 
stivemorgan:
choose trust domains to post your links
But could you explain, how the "trust" could be measured regarding a domain?

Author stivemorgan
Partaker
#8 | Posted: 31 Oct 2019 11:42 
Paul:
stivemorgan:
choose trust domains to post your links
But could you explain, how the "trust" could be measured regarding a domain?
There are so many spam websites, that is why I advised being careful when you choose where to post. I might be wrong but it is how I understand that.

Author Otozee
Partaker
#9 | Posted: 23 Mar 2021 06:31 
I noticed a lot of websites have become hotspots for spamming. I think that's why other forums have transitioned to social media platforms to avoid spam problems.

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#10 | Posted: 23 Mar 2021 20:41 
Otozee:
I noticed a lot of websites have become hotspots for spamming. I think that's why other forums have transitioned to social media platforms to avoid spam problems.
Well... I never seen elsewhere so much SPAM and especially SCAM, like on nowadays social platform networks :-)

In Internet, you couldn't avoid spam at all, and it's just a question of instant moderation to keep the forums clean. On forums, spam means just posting a link to some doubtful website. And everyone decides if to click this web-link or not (mostly it's not clicked at all).

But if some forum could be an area full of professionals of a dedicated subject, despite it could be small area — there are less chances that someone becomes scammed. On social networks it's much easier. I don't know the reason of why the majority of their members decide that if someone shows up some «real» name and surname, then it means this person could be trusted. As I've noticed, there could be more trust to anonymous-to-fake accounts than real persons :-)

Author gudang4d
Partaker
#11 | Posted: 29 Apr 2021 11:58 
in your opinion, how to increase BK on my online slot site. By using an IP domain. Thank you for the advice.

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#12 | Posted: 29 Apr 2021 20:11 
gudang4d:
in your opinion, how to increase BK on my online slot site. By using an IP domain.
At first, having a website residing on IP only is not the best idea... Just a single IP could be banned easily in whatever 3rd party (search engines, hosting providers etc.) and then results of all tough promotional work could be quickly lost. In opposite, residing a website under the static domain is more reliable. In this case, only the banning the domain on the hosting provider's side could block the website from visitors. In all other cases you could keep the domain and change its IP address (DNS), this supposes more longer development.

For all other cases, I'm not sure what «BK» is, but bringing visitors to your website is common for all categories. Bigger amount of visitors supposes your project is exceptional, different from others, being of high quality, support and trust. Those factors are important at first, 'cause whatever promotion you create, it could fall easily because of rumors.

Then, if you invest in promotion, you could either hire educated and motivated persons to do this task only, either spend the bigger time of your every day to this. There are both legal and a bit doubtful ways of how to do it, but all of them should not suppose true crime. Mentioning your website in related catalogues/directories, submitting to search engines, posting backlinks on free/paid websites or forums, sending mails/adopting mailing lists, acting on social networks like Facebook/Instagram/Twitter, creating your own fan groups/forums, and at least posting paper-like ads on bus stops and public ad boards — every piece and kind of information you submit to public, could bring you something profitable. But as to repeat, this is an everyday job.

And you should not give up if you don't see immediate results. Having an online slot site supposes you are in the area of big competition, and it could take couple of years until you see first results of investments.

Author LoraVass
#13 | Posted: 11 Nov 2021 16:14 
Paul
It is very important to check the sites for the spam score, if the spam score is higher than 25 your site could be penalized.
This already happened to one of our sites. Be carefull

Author LoraVass
Partaker
#14 | Posted: 11 Nov 2021 16:16 
Otozee
you should pay attention on the DRto be higher then 30

Author LoraVass
Partaker
#15 | Posted: 11 Nov 2021 16:20 
stivemorgan
the Domain rank should be higher than 30, the traffic and the keywords should be more than 500 and the spam score should be lower than 25.
These are parameters from ahrefs

Page  Page 1 of 2:  1  2  Next » 
The Other miniBB Support Forums / The Other /
 Backlinks in Digital Marketing
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Check out the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑