miniBB ® 

miniBB

®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Official Addons and Solutions miniBB Support Forums / Official Addons and Solutions /  

Private Messages

Page  Page 6 of 6:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#76 | Posted: 10 Jul 2019 16:58 
I couldn't be sure on what you have added, but the code pasted at the very below part of addon_pmail_options.php, should look like:

if($action=='pmail'){
$loginLogout='<input type="button" name="submbut" value="'.$l_pmSend.'" class="inputButton" tabindex="5" onclick="JavaScript:submitForm();" />'.str_replace('\\', '', $previewButton);
}
After logging in with your Customer details, you can use the Compiler to build the compiled version of the miniBB with all of Premium add-ons you purchased. The Compiler generates the proper codes and so far doesn't withdraw downloads amount from add-ons. After compilation, you can compare all necessary codes for validity in your custom installation.

Author Steve Shaw
Partaker
#77 | Posted: 10 Jul 2019 18:55 
The code is 'exactly' like that - 100%.
Still not working.
I'll try the compiler.
(I didn't realise it didn't deduct from our 'downloads' allowance.)

Steve

Author tom322
#78 | Posted: 10 Jul 2019 19:22 
Make sure that the preview addon include in bb_plugins.php (...
include($pathToFiles.'addon_preview.php');
) appears above the include for the addon_pmail.php file.

Author Steve Shaw
Partaker
#79 | Posted: 10 Jul 2019 21:23 
It seems I had the:

/* Preview addon */
$previewButton=" <input type=\"button\" value=\"{$l_preview}\" class=\"inputButton\" onclick=\"previewMsg(\'{$main_url}/preview/\');\" />";
if(isset($_POST['prevForm']) and $_POST['prevForm']==1) include($pathToFiles.'addon_preview.php');
/* --Preview addon */

In the wrong place.

It is very confusing, especially when using Premoderation as well...

Steve

Author tom322
#80 | Posted: 10 Jul 2019 22:46 
Steve Shaw:
In the wrong place.
.. meaning after the addon_pmail.php?

Author Steve Shaw
Partaker
#81 | Posted: 10 Jul 2019 23:24 
Yeah - but now I have the problem that 'premoderated' users can send private messages.
I am finding the instructions on where to past the code rather confusing...

Steve

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#82 | Posted: 11 Jul 2019 15:52 
Steve Shaw
Make sure you have the code named '/* Premoderation - disabling queued users from sending PMs */' - it should be pasted before the generic code for PM.
This code is located under bb_plugins_premodpm.code.txt of your PM package.

Page  Page 6 of 6:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 
Official Addons and Solutions miniBB Support Forums / Official Addons and Solutions /
 Private Messages
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Proceed with the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑