Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
The Other miniBB Support Forums / The Other /  

cryptocurrency

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2

Author jennifer_2525
Partaker
#16 | Posted: 9 Jan 2018 11:53 
It is a virtual currency. So many counterinsurgencies are available now days in the market. Economists says it has no future and this kind of currency never comes into the reality. It just become a network marketing type of business for the people.

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#17 | Posted: 9 Jan 2018 20:59 
tom322:
a manufactured "hack" could steal all bitcoins from users and guess what - there are no regulations, no authority to complain about
This is correct indeed - as there was said, in the IT world everything could be hacked, everything. An absolute protection today would mean some weak level in the nearest feature, and regarding the Bitcoin algorithms, I suppose, there is nothing perfect and it could be exploited somehow; that's why there are appearing "new" crypto currencies, which suppose more stronger algorithm of encoding the bits, but still, they are perfect nowadays and noone could guarantee they will be ideal for the next 10 years.

I suppose, this all is like a short-term game, for those who jumped into the last wagon of this train, the game could be profitable if they could exit in-time; for others, it's yet another finance game similar to Forex etc. where you could earn something, but lose a lot.

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#18 | Posted: 9 Jan 2018 21:01 
jennifer_2525:
this kind of currency never comes into the reality
For sure. Even now you could use Bitcoins somewhere as the method of payment, but it appears like being more created for speculative games. Also, like I wrote above, none of the governments on this planet will accept the currency which is issued by someone else (or even more, which could be issued by ANYONE else).

Author GiuseppeC
Partaker
#19 | Posted: 4 Feb 2018 17:33 
It's still early to declare this a bust. Cryptocurrencies idea and technology are still in their infancy phase. I do agree that it probably won't go anywhere, but being massively adopted by people might change that.

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#20 | Posted: 4 Feb 2018 18:08 
GiuseppeC:
being massively adopted by people might change that.
I see sort of problem here. Money as a substance was invented by a small circle of "masters" to rule the "slaves". Nowadays, money rule the whole planet, money makes any human a slave of it. I'm not completely sure how a "normal" human could merely accept that some paper makes him/her a slave; he may agree to it, but adopting it, s/he positively agrees that s/he IS a slave. How this could be normal?

Now, when we already have yet physical substance for making slaves, you suggest another virtual, or not even existing substance, to make the same: or, you declare, that humans would positively confirm the double slavery.

Total bullshit. For making this possible, all governments, all financial powers on the planet would need to fall. But in this case, where would you take the damn electricity?..

Author Vitalik Buterin
#21 | Posted: 19 Feb 2018 23:10 
Reminder: cryptocurrencies are still a new and hyper-volatile asset class, and could drop to near-zero at any time. Don't put in more money than you can afford to lose. If you're trying to figure out where to store your life savings, traditional assets are still your safest bet.

@ (c) Twitter

Author worldtrendingnewz
Partaker
#22 | Posted: 4 Mar 2024 21:12 
Top 5 Promising Cryptocurrencies for 10x Gains in 2024 are easy to find. Can someone tell me if this is true?

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#23 | Posted: 5 Mar 2024 13:05 
worldtrendingnewz:
Top 5 Promising Cryptocurrencies for 10x Gains in 2024 are easy to find. Can someone tell me if this is true?
No way that something could give 1000% of profits for a year :)

Impossible to find, I would say... that goes against all financial logics.

Or you have to believe in miracles, but risking to eat rice only for the rest of life next.

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 
The Other miniBB Support Forums / The Other /
 cryptocurrency
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Get the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑