miniBB ® 

miniBB

®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Custom Tutorials and Modifications miniBB Support Forums / Custom Tutorials and Modifications /  

How do you edit the required registration fields?

Author Guest
~
#1 | Posted: 6 Nov 2015 21:07 
I'm trying to customize the required registration fields and I need to make it so only the username password and email are required. How do I do this?

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#2 | Posted: 7 Nov 2015 19:08 
Edit templates/user_dataform.html template and replace all input fields to hidden fields. Profile's mandatory fields also include forum options such as Language and Sorting. You should set default values for these fields making them as hidden.

Custom Tutorials and Modifications miniBB Support Forums / Custom Tutorials and Modifications /
 How do you edit the required registration fields?
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Proceed with the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑