®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /  

Preview button posts messages

Author Jan
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 4 Jun 2014 01:34 
Hi, any idea why the Preview button, when starting new new topic, posts the topic publicly instead? I ended up with 10 new topics just because I previewed the message 10 times before posting :)

Thanks

Author Jaime
Partaker
#2 | Posted: 4 Jun 2014 09:53 
My idea ... you have the addon not exactly according to the instructions in the readme file installed :)

Only small deviations can cause large errors! Or have possibly already checked exactly?

Hey, I know what i am talking ... such "errors" i have already installed itself ... and they are i have noticed only after repeated and accurate checks itself. Say .. the bug was sitting in front of the screen, not behind ;-)

Author Jan
Partaker
#3 | Posted: 4 Jun 2014 11:54 
Interesting reply :) Any idea which add-on? I thought Preview button is default feature of miniBB and not delivered by addon. Anyway, looking at this forum I don't see any Preview button

Author Jaime
Partaker
#4 | Posted: 4 Jun 2014 13:54 
No Jan, this addon must be installed additionally. Download the addon again from the server and look in the local readme file for more detailed information on integration.

And in this area we have discussions about the Preview Addon. There you will also find at the first entry the link to the download area. Look there to under the addons : Preview

I am sure that is your problem resolves quickly. Well ... I hope so ;-)

But you can just at the beginning, because you make yourself the most mistakes, let your forum also almost automatically compose via the miniBB Compiler. Select what you want to install everything, let the Compiler work, and then download the finished package and install it.

Author Jan
Partaker
#5 | Posted: 4 Jun 2014 23:14 
That is very nice. Thank you!

Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /
 Preview button posts messages
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Proceed with the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑