®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Suggestions miniBB Support Forums / Suggestions /  

Users viewing the topic

Author astass
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 21 Aug 2010 14:10 
Sometimes going to a particular topic on the forum want to see which users have the same looks the same topic that you are. Similar questions in the forum did not see. Does it make sense to improve miniBB this module? Or is it rather an extra burden on the platform?

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#2 | Posted: 21 Aug 2010 15:19 
I have an add-on which displays any user's activity on forum. May be it works a bit otherwise to what you suggest; but anyway... you already know my answer. We could program anything if you sponsor it.

So far I don't see why it should be included in miniBB by default or for free, because it doesn't make obvious effect on forums quality.

Suggestions miniBB Support Forums / Suggestions /
 Users viewing the topic
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Try the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑