®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
News miniBB Support Forums / News /  

Smilies addon updated

Author Team
8-)
#1 | Posted: 29 Sep 2005 19:22 
Smilies addon has been updated - old users do not update anything. We've just changed the smilies itself, + fixed one missed notice in the main file.

Author Vishal
Partaker
#2 | Posted: 30 Sep 2005 15:38 
I installed the smilies addon and I noticed a file called Thumbs.db in my smilies directory (online) which is not in the local installation files. I deleted that file. I'm curious to know whether the file is created by minibb?

Author Fritzek
Partaker
#3 | Posted: 30 Sep 2005 15:50 
it seems to be a Windows Explorer feature to create this Thumbs.db for easier displaying the thumbs in Explorer window as preview.

Author Team
8-)
#4 | Posted: 30 Sep 2005 17:49 
Fritzek - correct.

Author Vishal
Partaker
#5 | Posted: 1 Oct 2005 08:05 
Thank you Fritzek!

Author Vishal
Partaker
#6 | Posted: 7 Oct 2005 08:20 
I noticed that if I try to edit posts with smilies, the image tags for smilies are not converted to smiley keys. For example if I include :) in posts, when I edit the post, it's not :) but [img]smilies_image_url[/img]

Author Team
8-)
#7 | Posted: 7 Oct 2005 13:23 
Update bb_codes.php too, if you have some older release...

Author Vishal
Partaker
#8 | Posted: 7 Oct 2005 13:38 
Thank you!

Author testing
Partaker
#9 | Posted: 11 Oct 2005 18:05 
Is there a way to have a side box showing all smilies? So users of the forum just click the smiley to insert it into there post.

Author Team
8-)
#10 | Posted: 12 Oct 2005 10:18 
There is - in smilies HTML snippet, when you install it, click on "..." after smilies list - new window should pop-up with smilies installed. See example here.

News miniBB Support Forums / News /
 Smilies addon updated
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Install the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑