®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Suggestions miniBB Support Forums / Suggestions /  

users should be able to delete their account

Author andreasm
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 7 Apr 2005 23:12 
I can't see an option in the forum, that a user can delete it's forum-account if he doesn't longer want to be a member. This would be a cool feature.

Or is there such an option anywhere?

Author Ivan
Advanced Member
#2 | Posted: 8 Apr 2005 01:10 
Such thing could make many confusions: there are posts under certain name but the member does not exist... and other things, too. Many members could also decide to experiment with deleting, registration, deleting, registration... :)

The Admin is able to delete users. If you want to be deleted, you can email to the Admin at any time and he'll delete you.

Author andreasm
Partaker
#3 | Posted: 8 Apr 2005 01:29 
The Admin is able to delete users. If you want to be deleted, you can email to the Admin at any time and he'll delete you.
thanks!
I'll write a comment in the users-settings, that users can contact the admin for deleting their account

Author Team
8-)
#4 | Posted: 8 Apr 2005 10:39 
andreasm
I completely agree to Ivan that's why this "feature" is not included.

Author lesa
#5 | Posted: 14 May 2005 06:39 
how do i delete a users name and account

Author marsbar
Associated Member
#6 | Posted: 14 May 2005 08:50 
Only Admin can delete users; users can be deleted via the 'remove user' option found in the miniBB admininstrator's control panel.
All the best -
mb

Suggestions miniBB Support Forums / Suggestions /
 users should be able to delete their account
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Proceed with the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑