Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Re-cycled miniBB Support Forums / Re-cycled /  

forum groups

Author danielsos2
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 6 Aug 2016 22:34 
Hello,

Sorry, I speak a little English. I was create forums and the minibbtable_forums(forum_group) is many forums is eval, but the list is not groupped. Why? I see now:

1. Adult
1.1. XXX pics
2. Adult
2.1. XXX videos

I would like see:

1. Adult
1.1. XXX pics
1.2. XXX videos

This: hxxp://localhost/minibb/index.php

Thanks.

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#2 | Posted: 6 Aug 2016 23:44 
It's miniBB. We don't have groups as this software is not supposed to support the large amount of categorized forums.

However, what you describe, you could achieve using 'Super-Title' feature. Login as admin and go to your forums management section. Edit some forum, and the forums list below (preview). From there note the following:

Supertitles appear BEFORE main forum title, emulating category, and you probably may add supertitles AFTER you created a list of forums and arranged them in desired order. Go to forums preview when editing any forum, click on forum's title when you want to put supertitle, and add it in corresponding field. Notice that moving the main forum title affects also supertitle, so putting one forum from one "category" to another means actually that you need to remove supertitle from this forum and add it to another forum's title. You may use straight HTML in supertitles.

Re-cycled miniBB Support Forums / Re-cycled /
 forum groups
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Check out the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑