Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
The Other miniBB Support Forums / The Other /  

Happy new year 2024

Author Jaime
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 31 Dec 2023 22:33 
Hi,

all members, especially the well-known members ;-), a good start into the new year!

Good luck, health, contentment and peace for 2024!

Greetings — Jaime

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#2 | Posted: 15 Jan 2024 21:06 
Thank you, Jaime.

Happy New Year to everyone!

In these celebrations I'm more tied up to the Julian calendar, so starting the new period just these days 😉

In 2024, I would wish to everyone feel a respectation to this unique world, and life around. We couldn't survive without live and respect to each other. Let's not forget this is not just humans' planet.

Parus birds

On the pic above: having down to—30°C outside this winter, I've used to recycle the 5 litres plastic can to master the bird feeder. Now enjoying various birds, from which Parus, or tit birds are the most common. They truly add colors to the greyness around. I'm buying 1 kg of sunflower seeds and they eat it in a 2-3 days... a little tax to nature, I guess. At least it brings more joy than giving away for the corrupted government.

The Other miniBB Support Forums / The Other /
 Happy new year 2024
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Get the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑