®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
The Other miniBB Support Forums / The Other /  

CSS Manual?

Author epicsff
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 28 Apr 2005 16:48 
It appears the manual is pulling up a separate set of css... can anyone help me find where they come from? Check my site out for why I want to know. When people click on WHATS THAT, they get sent to the manual which is a black background from the general css, but the text is black from css the manual is pulling from somewhere...

thanks

Author Team
8-)
#2 | Posted: 28 Apr 2005 16:59 
In general, you always need to replace our manual to your own users guide.

Additional CSS could be found in bb_func_man.php

Author Ivan
Advanced Member
#3 | Posted: 28 Apr 2005 17:47 
I like it! Black on black! There is something post-modern in this style... :)

Listen, nobody could suppose that you'll make your design with black background :) But don't worry. You can open the template manual.html and simply to make the color of the entire text after the table of contents to be white or what you prefere. That's all you need to do :)

The Other miniBB Support Forums / The Other /
 CSS Manual?
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Install the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑