miniBB ® 

miniBB

®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
News miniBB Support Forums / News /  

Happy 2020, or Welcome to the new decade!

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#16 | Posted: 18 Mar 2023 18:31 
Guest:
what vaccine did you accept to survive?
I wasn't vaccinated at all. My Covid-19 illness was exactly 10 days long, like it would be "programmed" in a lab. Simptomes were about high temperature, overall body weakness, and I've also lost the smells feeling, which was recovered for much longer time after the body temperature got back to normal, like it was a quick switch from 39 to 36,6. But this all happened to me in 2022, in 2020 there was almost nothing to know about covid-19 in the country where I reside.

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 
News miniBB Support Forums / News /
 Happy 2020, or Welcome to the new decade!
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Proceed with the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑