miniBB ® 

miniBB

®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Custom Tutorials and Modifications miniBB Support Forums / Custom Tutorials and Modifications /  

miniBB Skins

Page  Page 6 of 6:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#76 | Posted: 11 Jun 2022 20:39 
Guest:
Please send me the css file of the forum you posted the photo or another useful and beautiful template
Which exactly forum do you mean? I've posted a lot of photos here.

By a "beautiful template", I suppose you mean something which applies strictly to your own taste. There is no definition of "beautiful", it's a very subjective term: whatever you find beautiful, the others may find ugly.

So, I could technically design whatever you have mind, or at least replicate it from a layout you like, but I couldn't know what do you mean by "beautiful". Note that all customized layout implementations are subject of my paid service.

Author Guest
~
#77 | Posted: 13 Jun 2022 19:16 
Unfortunately, I do not have access to monetary services because I live in a country where it is very difficult to transfer money to foreign banks (I live in the Islamic Republic of Iran).
However, I need your paid services and I ask you to let me at least copy one of the old versions of minibb.
But when you talk about beauty, beauty is a natural thing and in the nature of all of us human beings, do you ever think that a big man who beats a child is beautiful ?? This is really ugly, but some have instilled in themselves and their nature, and abandoned their human nature and temperament; This is the reason why it is no longer ugly for them! .
God created us human beings on a pure and holy nature, and man was ungrateful anyway, but he blessed man, gave him intellect, and a powerful body and thought that dominated the world, it is great to make the world this He created greatness, beauty and grandeur

(This is a text translated with Google so the quality is not good)

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#78 | Posted: 14 Jun 2022 12:58 
Guest:
Unfortunately, I do not have access to monetary services because I live in a country where it is very difficult to transfer money to foreign banks
Do you have Visa/Mastercard available in your country? You could use a bank card paying via 2checkout.

Guest:
However, I need your paid services and I ask you to let me at least copy one of the old versions of minibb.
I don't support and don't distribute the older versions of miniBB. Why do you need such a version?

Regarding beautifulness, I was meaning the web layout only, colors and fonts combination :) Whatever looks nice to your eyes may not be acceptable by some other person. This all is very subjective, but for me in result, it's only important that you as a customer like it.

Author Guest
~
#79 | Posted: 15 Jun 2022 20:13 
Hi,
I guess you can let me get one of the older versions of this software and use it
(I want to personalize it and delete its copyright)
it does not matter much to me if it is version 1.5 or 1 or 2 If you are willing to give such permission, send your permission to this email
delet email 🙁
About the card: Unfortunately, such cards are usually not available to ordinary people in our country....

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#80 | Posted: 17 Jun 2022 13:45 
Guest:
I want to personalize it and delete its copyright
It's not allowed for any version of miniBB. For removing the reciprocal link, you have to buy the Commercial License/allowance.

And as I mentioned, I distribute only the latest version which is supported and is free to download.

Page  Page 6 of 6:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 
Custom Tutorials and Modifications miniBB Support Forums / Custom Tutorials and Modifications /
 miniBB Skins
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Proceed with the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑