®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Bugs miniBB Support Forums / Bugs /  

Avatars not showing in Mobile layout

Author Steve Shaw
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 6 Sep 2020 12:21 
Hi Paul — in the previous build I had Avatars would show in the Mobile layout, on the right hand side of the screen, opposite the users info...
In the new build Avatars are not showing.

Is there a switch/option for this that I am missing?
I like the look with the Avatars...

Steve

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#2 | Posted: 6 Sep 2020 13:22 
Yes, it seems to be the same issue with the pre-uploaded pictures — default package, for some reason, is missing the Avatars option.

Maybe because it's actually a strict option if you'd like to use it in the Mobile Layout — your avatars all should be static size and not more than 50x50 px, I suppose. Else they won't fit the Mobile screen. Also, the same Avatars then would be used for a Desktop version — there's no distinction in them on the script level.

I will update it in the default package ASAP in the nearest days; need to test some more things before it's released. I'll send an updated version of the template to your email address shortly. Thanks for making a note on this.

Author Steve Shaw
Partaker
#3 | Posted: 7 Sep 2020 11:50 
The replacement file has worked perfectly!

Thanks.

Steve

Bugs miniBB Support Forums / Bugs /
 Avatars not showing in Mobile layout
 Share Topic's Link

This topic is closed. New replies are not allowed.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Get the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑