miniBB ® 

miniBB

®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Official Addons and Solutions miniBB Support Forums / Official Addons and Solutions /  

Memberlist

Page  Page 4 of 4:  « Previous  1  2  3  4

Author jack8000
Partaker
#46 | Posted: 11 Oct 2018 09:43 
I know this thread is ancient now but it is still referenced in the README.txt
I just ran through the compiler and included this memberlist -> I have also tried to manually add it and both are resulting in the same error when executing the
action?=memberlist
" No records are found by the search type specified. "

member list error

Also: I can confirm that there is an administrator account and a regular member account. A few test posts have been made.

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#47 | Posted: 11 Oct 2018 19:37 
jack8000
I suppose it only could be related to the wrong database request which this script generates in your installation. Did you made any sort of customizations to your users table? You must make sure all fields in the users table are present as they are present in default package.

Default mySQL request this script makes, is like the following:

SELECT user_id, username, user_email, user_icq, user_website, user_from, user_viewemail, user_regdate, num_posts FROM minibbtable_users WHERE activity='1' order by (username=''), username ASC, user_regdate DESC limit 0,30
Make sure your users table has all these fields present. If you have a way to execute this request manually in your mySQL client (change minibbtable_users if you have a different table name), it would be worth of trying - in this case, the client would give you an exact mySQL error.

Author jack8000
Partaker
#48 | Posted: 12 Oct 2018 09:36 
Paul
I could kiss ya! I dropped the ICQ table in this test board. I have made the change now and the memberlist is showing properly :)

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#49 | Posted: 12 Oct 2018 19:48 
jack8000
No reasons to kiss me, as well as there are no obvious reasons to destruct the default tables :) you can remove unnecessary fields from the profile HTML form, possibly making them hidden with empty values, so they are kept in DB as null/empty, but please do not remove them physically... Complete removal means you need to change a lot of default things, incl. many default add-ons and their functions.

Also, in this memberlist add-on, you then have to modify just HTML templates to remove unnecessary fields.

Page  Page 4 of 4:  « Previous  1  2  3  4 
Official Addons and Solutions miniBB Support Forums / Official Addons and Solutions /
 Memberlist
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Proceed with the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑