Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
How To miniBB Support Forums / How To /  

How do you change icon size?

Author thermalzombie
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 26 Jan 2015 12:01 
Hi how can I change the icon size?

I found this in the FAQ but I could not find the code in the setup file I tried adding the 2 lines but that killed the entire site and prevented it from loading.

$fIconWidth=YOUR_SIZE_IN_PIXELS;
$fIconHeight=YOUR_SIZE_IN_PIXELS;

Does this setting still work in 3.1 I just installed the script. I tried looking in the CSS file but could not find anything to do with 16px which is the size the icons seem to be.

Thanks for the reply.

Author Jaime
Partaker
#2 | Posted: 26 Jan 2015 12:54 
Hi,

Look at the Manual ;-) ... and put this in your setup_options.php
$fIconWidth=16;
$fIconHeight=16;

;-)

Author thermalzombie
Partaker
#3 | Posted: 26 Jan 2015 14:19 
It says in pixels

$fIconWidth=YOUR_SIZE_IN_PIXELS;

$fIconWidth=16px;

So I dont need to add the px?

Author Jaime
Partaker
#4 | Posted: 26 Jan 2015 14:50 
Try it ;-) What the manual says?

//$fIconWidth=16; non-mandatory option (not available by default). Non-destructively specifies the width of forum icons.
//$fIconHeight=16; non-mandatory option (not available by default). Non-destructively specifies the height of forum icons.
Right, only the number of pixels!

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#5 | Posted: 26 Jan 2015 21:59 
Jaime is right :) You don't have to add 'px' to this value, it should be just integer.

Author thermalzombie
Partaker
#6 | Posted: 28 Jan 2015 18:10 
Paul:
Jaime is right :) You don't have to add 'px' to this value, it should be just integer.
It worked thanks just assumed when you read pixels in a guide it means add px.

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#7 | Posted: 28 Jan 2015 18:50 
I'm not sure where it says so. Here's an excerpt from the Manual:

//$fIconWidth=16; non-mandatory option (not available by default). Non-destructively specifies the width of forum icons.
//$fIconHeight=16; non-mandatory option (not available by default). Non-destructively specifies the height of forum icons.
Nowhere is mentioned you should add 'px'.

Author Jaime
Partaker
#8 | Posted: 28 Jan 2015 21:00 
Paul:
I'm not sure where it says so
Ops Paul ;-) Here an older Post from you in the FAQ. And that was probably caused confusion with thermalzombie.

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#9 | Posted: 28 Jan 2015 22:19 
Thanks. I've fixed this post as well. But it's NOT the Manual, like thermalzombie mentioned :)

How To miniBB Support Forums / How To /
 How do you change icon size?
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Install the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑