®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Re-cycled miniBB Support Forums / Re-cycled /  

Changing layout of forum

Author Guest
~
#1 | Posted: 8 Jan 2015 15:58 
I want to vary the size of main post area (or so to say the area below the header). How can I change the width of blocks?
And also I wanted to make the sside bar fix on each and every page in forum. is there a way to do so?

Author tom322
#2 | Posted: 9 Jan 2015 01:16 
Look in the /templates/ folder and there you can edit each file (the main post area is in main_post_area.html file). You must know at least some CSS to do it correctly.

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#3 | Posted: 9 Jan 2015 13:30 
When some page loads, you may also view its source and locate the proper template searching by some specific piece of the code.
Here is how.

Author JamieColley
Partaker
#4 | Posted: 18 Jan 2015 10:19 
If you don't know how to do please let us know we will help you with coding stuff as well. we can help to you to make the required changes that you wants.

Re-cycled miniBB Support Forums / Re-cycled /
 Changing layout of forum
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Proceed with the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑