®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Bugs miniBB Support Forums / Bugs /  

Register button skips Disclaimer add-on

Author jmcwebtrip
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 21 Apr 2012 23:45 
I installed disclaimer, almost everything seems to work well, but one thing does not work. On the navigation menu if I click on sends me to register the disclaimer page, all right. So I click the button that is next to the sign in it is input register page does not appear register disclaimer. I have in my language pack this:
$l_anonDisallowed='action=tpl&tplName=disclaimer';
I see that anything in user_login_form.html need change I guess in
<input type="hidden" name="queryStr" value="{$queryStrDisp}" />
As could solve this problem?

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#2 | Posted: 23 Apr 2012 11:54 
Sorry, I didn't understood.

Author jmcwebtrip
Partaker
#3 | Posted: 23 Apr 2012 12:34 
Hello Paul
If you do click in registrarse in english Register disclaimer on the top, page appears. Is all right, is working fine
So if do click in the button Registrarse in english Register next to Entrar en los Foros, dont' appears page disclaimer and sends you to the registration page.
You can try for see solution for issue foros.fotoviaje.net
This means there are two entries to accept the terms of use (disclaimer), the top of all if it works but this one just below the navigation menu does not work properly

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#4 | Posted: 23 Apr 2012 13:07 
I've got it. You are about a Register link and a Register button on the login form. Obviously Register button skips the Disclaimer, straight going to the Registration. Correct?

This add-on was still not verified for miniBB 3.0. I hope to work it out in the next days. Thanks for mentioning this issue.

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#5 | Posted: 26 Apr 2012 12:20 
Thanks again for mentioning this.

I have updated the Disclaimer add-on (formerly "solution") and posted about it here. Now it should be installed more easily and should work with absolutely all cases of Registration, would it be a hyperlink at the top, or a button, or anything else...

If you would check this and let me know if it works on your end, that would be nice! :)

Author jmcwebtrip
Partaker
#6 | Posted: 26 Apr 2012 14:36 
Paul:
My fault, sorry! Check now pls.
Hi Paul, do not worry, nothing happens.
I've been testing and inst't working properly by clicking on the option of registering up and down, appears to accept terms page, so if I do click in the check disclaimer and the button do not send check to the registration page.
My script is not installed the captcha

Author Jaime
Partaker
#7 | Posted: 26 Apr 2012 15:08 
I have just tested as well, even without captcha. I click the checkbox in the disclaimer and come to the registration form. For me, that's fine.
Do you have the code set of the end in bb_plugins.php ?

Author jmcwebtrip
Partaker
#8 | Posted: 26 Apr 2012 15:12 
Jaime:
Do you have the code set of the end in bb_plugins.php ?
If I have the code in the end in bb_plugins.php

Author Jaime
Partaker
#9 | Posted: 26 Apr 2012 15:40 
Your code in the form is wrong, take the original!

Author jmcwebtrip
Partaker
#10 | Posted: 26 Apr 2012 19:40 
Not working well, at least in my script. The navigation menu at the top if I click, jump directly to the registration form. If I do so in the bottom if it works, but only if I click 1 time. If I return to the home page and do it again click the button below jumps straight to the registration form.
Jaime could you show me your script for see this i action?

Author Jaime
Partaker
#11 | Posted: 27 Apr 2012 08:31 
Now you can see the disclaimer on my online version. And he also works on the older version 2.5 and 3.0 of miniBB.

When i call directly your disclaimer, no cookie will be set ?! Look at $cookiename in setup_options.php. I hope you find the fault on your side

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#12 | Posted: 27 Apr 2012 10:26 
Make sure you have removed the older version of the add-on. Undo ALL changes you did with earlier add-on.
Replace the default disclaimer.html template. It contains the new code for the form.

Installing at the end of bb_plugins.php means you install it correctly - before closing ?> tag, not after it.

Author Jaime
Partaker
#13 | Posted: 27 Apr 2012 11:21 
Paul:
install it correctly - before closing ?> tag, not after it.
That could of course be, but who works without error handling functions in php ? =8)

Author jmcwebtrip
Partaker
#14 | Posted: 27 Apr 2012 12:16 
Sorry, forget to change the old file by the new disclaimer.html . There was the error, now is working fine.
Thanks

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#15 | Posted: 27 Apr 2012 17:32 
Good to know! thx

Bugs miniBB Support Forums / Bugs /
 Register button skips Disclaimer add-on
 Share Topic's Link

This topic is closed. New replies are not allowed.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Get the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑