®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
News miniBB Support Forums / News /  

Favorites add-on released

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#1 | Posted: 27 Jan 2010 10:08 
Favorites, or Bookmarks, is a pretty simply looking add-on for miniBB which has kind of tricky algorithm behind, which allows to use resources effectively when updating selected topics information for selected user. That way users don't simply store their favorite topics in one section, but also may watch them, following latest replies. There are some options, which allow to view other users selected topics at public level, also auto-addition boxes on topic creation and replying.

We have this add-on here on miniBB forums now, and it may be useful for specific websites, having active discussions and most discussed topics.

Try it and buy today, supporting our development. Good luck! :-)

Author seviorr
Partaker
#2 | Posted: 11 Feb 2010 06:04 
Hello,

i am interested in buying this but first i will see and after asking my family and friends i will buy it.by the way this is great information. it is great that it allows to view other users selected topics at public level, also auto-addition boxes on topic creation and replying.

thanks!!

Author Jaime
Partaker
#3 | Posted: 30 Oct 2010 09:31 
I have installed the addon recently. Everything went smoothly and I think this add-on is an must have for all ;-)

But make sure that the code in bb_plugins.code.txt is inserted after your own variables definition in bb_plugins.php. Otherwise, they are not displayed in the new templates. Was my first mistake ;-)

Sorry for my bad english, You all a good weekend.

Author harootun
Partaker
#4 | Posted: 4 Jul 2011 12:41 
Am I mistaken, or is this add-on not listed in the downloads section?

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#5 | Posted: 5 Jul 2011 05:04 
It's a premium add-on, not available for free download.

Author harootun
Partaker
#6 | Posted: 6 Jul 2011 10:37 
I realize it's a premium add-on, just saying that I don't THINK I see it on the miniBB downloads page where all the other premium (and free) add-ons are listed. Don't want you to miss out on any potential sales!

Author tom322
#7 | Posted: 6 Jul 2011 11:45 
There are 2 download pages - one is free (the link you provided), an the other is premium: Premium Extensions for miniBB

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#8 | Posted: 7 Jul 2011 02:11 
harootun
I've got it, thanks for pointing out. Fixed.

News miniBB Support Forums / News /
 Favorites add-on released
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Try the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑