| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
The Other miniBB Support Forums / The Other /  

web hosting offers for MiniBB

Page  Page 1 of 2:  1  2  Next »

Author jcoleuk
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 29 Jan 2006 18:33 
Hi,

I'm posting just to let you know that my company SpidaHost.com offers professional web hosting at very low prices.

www.SpidaHost.com

I also have an affiliate scheme where you can earn 25% on the sale of SpidaHost websites. Your percentage share will be upped if you refer enough people.

Regards,
Josh.

Author Team
8-)
#2 | Posted: 30 Jan 2006 08:02 
We could suppose this is some kind of advertisement; but since many people are asking for quality hosting offers, any other companies also can provide their links in this thread.

Author jimcpweb
Partaker
#3 | Posted: 12 Mar 2007 05:32 
Cheap and Reliable Reseller web Hosting services

hi,
we provide cheap, reliable and 24/7 support web Hosting services.
U can check our services on cpwebhosting dot net

Regard

Author lime
Partaker
#4 | Posted: 2 Jun 2007 19:35 
SocketHost.net

Affordable hosting starting from 99 cents per month or $9.99 per year.

Author winsor
Partaker
#5 | Posted: 22 Nov 2007 06:19 
Check out to get secure http://www.webhosting.net

Author pat_000
Partaker
#6 | Posted: 12 Nov 2008 11:31 
Greetings,

If you wish to have a professional shared hosting quality in a free hosting package, come and host with 000webhost.com and experience the best service you can get absolutely free.

Founded in December 2006, 000webhost.com has a trusted free hosting members base of over 60,000 members and still counting! Offering professional quality hosting, support, uptime and reliability, we have a great community of webmasters, you'd love to be a part of!

Register now and get it all free:
*** 1500 MB of disk space
*** 100 GB of data transfer
*** PHP and MySQL support with no restrictions
*** cPanel control panel
*** Website Builder
*** Free Subdomain or Your Own Domain
*** Automated Scripts Installer (20 Popular Scripts)
*** FTP Access and Web Based File Manager
*** Absolutely no advertising!

Signup Now with Instant Activation: 000webhost.com

Author roosevelt
Partaker
#7 | Posted: 18 Feb 2009 21:00 
Hi,

Do you want to get online in less than 5 minutes?

* If you are in a hurry, you can follow the URL below to get started quickly
* https://www.webhostingb.com/Professional-Web-Hosting-For-Free.html

www.webhostingb.com is running an exclusive deal through which you can get a domain name, and web hosting both for free.

If you cannot afford to pay, you can sign up for a trial offer (e.g. Gap, Disney, BestBuy) using your credit card (only for verification, no purchase necessary), and get a free domain name and web hosting right away.

As our customer you will receive the same benefits and support from our end. You will get
the following:

Free Domain for Life
5000 MB Web Space
100,000 MB Bandwidth
PHP, MySQL, CGI/Perl
CPanel w Fantastico
Unlimited Sub-Domains, Addon Domains
minibb is guaranteed to run with full efficiency.

Thank you minibb, for allowing us to post this advertisement for free.

Cheers!

Author mitchk
Partaker
#8 | Posted: 21 Sep 2010 10:27 
Site5 also specializes in MiniBB forum hosting. If you want your website hosting to be as fast and as easy to use as MiniBB itself, we offer a great line of hosting plans for you to choose from. Starting with shared hosting at only $4.95 per month, reseller hosting for $23.95 per month, VPS hosting for $50 per month, and then dedicated hosting for only $200 per month.

Our shared hosting plans also provide:

- 99.9% Uptime (or your money back!)
- 45 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Free Web Host to Web Host MiniBB Forum Migrations
- and much more!

A number of our shared hosting plans also provide unlimited disk space and bandwidth support too. Come chat with one of our live sales team experts to find out how we can help you get your MiniBB forums hosted.

Author tom322
#9 | Posted: 21 Sep 2010 10:45 
mitchk:
Site5 also specializes in MiniBB forum hosting
What makes your hosting so special? Do you name your servers that you host miniBB on 'miniBB' at least? : I'm asking because miniBB doesn't require any special features that cannot be found on a basic host ; ).

Author mitchk
Partaker
#10 | Posted: 21 Sep 2010 11:52 
I am glad you asked tom322, that is an excellent question. While you are right in the fact that there might be no special server side requirements of the MiniBB script that are hard to come by, here are just a few places where I feel Site5 out performs the competition.

Starting with the Backstage interface that you manage your hosting account from, we deliver you all the billing, support, affiliate and hosting information you could need all from one location. Even if you have multiple accounts setup, you can quickly jump through each using this magnificently organized dashboard.

Also, each shared hosting server is utilizing Dual 5530 Gainstown, 8 cores, RAID-10 protected hard disk space, with 12 GB of RAM.

Site5 guarantees every aspect of our hosting business. We give customers a 45 day money back guarantee on our shared and reseller hosting plans. Our uptime guarantee is not just a sales pitch either. We will give customers a pro-rated credit anytime they have less than 99.9% uptime. We will also issue a credit to an account if you support ticket has not been dealt with in six hours or less. You can check out our guarantees page for more details.

We also have a number of customer reviews (500+) to check out too.

Hope this helps to explain what makes Site5 hosting an exceptional choice when it comes to hosting MiniBB. :)

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#11 | Posted: 22 Sep 2010 03:13 
mitchk
It looks a bit strange - you have Unlimited bandwidth for Shared hosting, and it is limited for Shared Cloud.

Also, what kind of admin panel management do you have? cPanel? Plesk?.. Which way backups are organized?

Author mitchk
Partaker
#12 | Posted: 22 Sep 2010 09:50 
Hi Paul, the main reason for the statistical differences between our regular shared hosting plans and our cloud shared hosting plans is simple. The redundant cloud hosting is treated more as a premium product for those more concerned with having enterprise level hardware and uptime. We still supply an ample amount of bandwidth and disk space for each of the three shard cloud hosting plans, however the most important factor to a cloud-based hosting customer is geared more towards having that automatic failover of key features on the server side.

As far as control panels go, we use SiteAdmin. This is our own highly customized cPanel skin that really simplifies the control panel to give you only the information you need - when you need it. I invite anybody who is interested to try it out on our SiteAdmin demo page.

We are also working on a new version of the SiteAdmin tool in the future, that will add even more functionality. That should be coming out soon.

On our shared hosting plans, backups are done nightly and fully capture each server's content file by file. Along with server side backups, we also provide the tools so customers can do their own backups too. (Can never have too many backups!)

That should cover your questions as far as our shared hosting plans are concerned. If you need anymore information on our reseller, VPS or dedicated plan options, just let me know. I would be happy to help answer any questions anybody might have.

Author tom322
#13 | Posted: 10 Jan 2011 12:50 
mitchk:
Site5 also specializes in MiniBB forum hosting.
I took your advice and host one of my site on Site5. In one word: Not-So-Good. Your server appears to be overloaded, and slow. Unless I had a bad luck..

Author mitchk
Partaker
#14 | Posted: 10 Jan 2011 13:18 
Hi Tom, very sorry to hear you had trouble hosting with us. Could you give me your primary domain name here or a recent ticket ID so I can review any reported trouble you have had? Looking forward to hearing back from you soon so we can hopefully any trouble resolved as soon as possible.

Author tom322
#15 | Posted: 10 Jan 2011 13:31 
They supposedly fixed it; but I had a problem from day one (the biggest one was slow server due to overloaded database). For now it's fine; I don't have a ticket ID since I only chatted with a support person (Kyle) who was helpful enough to contact sys admin and look into it.

Page  Page 1 of 2:  1  2  Next » 
The Other miniBB Support Forums / The Other /
 web hosting offers for MiniBB
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Check out the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑