miniBB ®miniBB®
Support Forums
  
 · Start · Sign in · Register · Search · Statistics · File Bank · Manual ·
Re-cycled miniBB Support Forums / Re-cycled /  
 

Notice page after edited a message

 
Author jontrac
Partaker
#1 · Posted: 23 Dec 2009 03:45
Hi Paul,

From what I have seen in this board, after editing a message, I am automatically redirected to back to where I was at, the topic and the edited message. However, in my board, after editing a message, it redirects me to a notice page with 3 options: "Back, Back to Topic listings, Back to the main forums". Please kindly assist me as how to change this.

Thanks.

Author jontrac
Partaker
#2 · Posted: 23 Dec 2009 03:52
Sorry, I've found it in the Manual. Sorry for any inconveniences caused.

Author Paul
Lead Lead Developer
#3 · Posted: 23 Dec 2009 04:21
For any case - this is the option called $editMsgReloc under setup_options.php and it's described in Manual.

Re-cycled miniBB Support Forums / Re-cycled /
 Notice page after edited a message
Share Link Share Topic's Link

This topic is closed. New replies are not allowed.

 

 
miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Did you know that you may be allowed to hide miniBB credits and remove miniBB's copyright notice?


⇑