miniBB ® 

miniBB

®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
FAQ miniBB Support Forums / FAQ /  

Modifying header or footer / adding or removing menu links at the top navigation

Page  Page 3 of 4:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  Next »

Author Jonas
#31 | Posted: 11 Dec 2002 13:27 
6 Oct 2006 04:37 - Attached on mergeing:
remove the first table?

hi, is there a way tog get rid of the first table? that one with the minibb logo? i'd like to remove that one completely, so that the first table is that one with "home", Search" and so on..

and another thing: in that table the "home" button somtimes is missing, why?

Author Team
8-)
#32 | Posted: 11 Dec 2002 13:36 
hi, is there a way tog get rid of the first table? that one with the minibb logo? i'd like to remove that one completely, so that the first table is that one with "home", Search" and so on

Edit template main_header.html

in that table the "home" button somtimes is missing, why?

WHEN YOU ARE ALREADY HOME! :)

Author Anonymous
#33 | Posted: 19 Mar 2004 00:54 
19 Oct 2006 08:42 - Attached on merging:
Links

How can I remove the Language and FAQ links at the top of the page?

Author Team
8-)
#34 | Posted: 19 Mar 2004 10:27 
Edit templates/main_header.html

remove

$l_menu[4]
$l_menu[8]

Author link92
Partaker
#35 | Posted: 19 Mar 2004 20:48 
Thanks

Author Anonymous
#36 | Posted: 30 Apr 2007 05:01 
How can I add banner to footer? Thank you for reply.

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#37 | Posted: 30 Apr 2007 06:13 
Just modify templates/main_footer.html file and paste HTML code of your banner before closing </body> tag, then re-upload the template back on the server - what is so difficult there to create a new message in this thread?

Author Anonymous
#38 | Posted: 1 Sep 2007 02:27 
hi,
i have used my header.php insted of this main_header.html and for this i copied it into minibb20 folder insted of templats folder,,now my problem is this that its menu link is coming in its variable form like {$menu[0]} like this.how i can change it from variable name to menu name??

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#39 | Posted: 3 Sep 2007 03:40 
Instead of {$menu[0]} you will need to put

<?php echo $menu[0]; ?>

for each instance like this.

Author PixelPaul
#40 | Posted: 13 Dec 2007 09:43 
how to change header text for {$l_menu[1]}..{$l_menu[7]}...?

How do I change the values for {$l_menu[1]} thru {$l_menu[7]} to modify the text that shows up in the header. For exoample I would like "New topic" to read "Post New Topic". Thanks.

Author tom322
#41 | Posted: 13 Dec 2007 10:16 
Look in the language file, lang folder (eng.php - if English language).

Author PixelPaul
#42 | Posted: 13 Dec 2007 10:30 
Excellent, thanks!

Author jogi284
Partaker
#43 | Posted: 23 Nov 2008 08:03 
Hi, how it is possible to influence the dynamic of the menues. E.g. when I am logged in it looks like this:
Forum
Mailbox
Search

and when I am now in "Mailbox" it is like this:
Forum
Search

For me it is important, that there is no change, when Users have logged in. Where I find the code, which is influencing this dynamic?

Thanks, Joerg

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#44 | Posted: 24 Nov 2008 03:48 
This code is located under templates/main_header.html

Instead of dynamic variables which build the menu (called "{$l_menu[1]}", "{$l_menu[2]}" etc.) you should put there all or partial links static.

Author Guest
~
#45 | Posted: 24 Nov 2008 04:20 
sure, i have found it before. But at which place the dynamics exactly ist organised in the code and which variables are important to organise ist, e.g. for the Login-Status?

I need it, because I want ot use the profits of dynamic (e. g. because of the private message tool).

Joerg

Page  Page 3 of 4:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  Next » 
FAQ miniBB Support Forums / FAQ /
 Modifying header or footer / adding or removing menu links at the top navigation
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Try the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑