miniBB ® 

miniBB

®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Custom Tutorials and Modifications miniBB Support Forums / Custom Tutorials and Modifications /  

How To Show/Block specific content (Ads) for guests/members or certain users

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2

Author Sergeusz
Partaker
#16 | Posted: 12 May 2008 13:08 
O thank you a lot, it's just what I need.
What am I doing this for? Mmm because this will make guests register on the forum. I don't want to make everyone register, so everybody can ask for a piece of advice, but if you need a link that is in the post, please register.

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#17 | Posted: 12 May 2008 14:22 
I think when you share links, you give some kind of impression to search engines. Because they like the sites which link to other (or at least they should definitely like it). And it is good to share links to everybody, for example I like browsing web anonymously without registration, and it would enrages me if I'd need to spent a lot of time just for viewing one link.

But if it works for you, you're welcome :-)

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 
Custom Tutorials and Modifications miniBB Support Forums / Custom Tutorials and Modifications /
 How To Show/Block specific content (Ads) for guests/members or certain users
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Try the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑