miniBB ® 

miniBB

®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
FAQ miniBB Support Forums / FAQ /  

if you can't delete a message as admin...

Author Aleck
Activator
#1 | Posted: 28 Feb 2002 22:19 
When I'm logged in as Admin, and click on "DELETE" in someone's message, MiniBB says I don't have permissions to do so or something of that sort..

Author Sergei
Team member
#2 | Posted: 28 Feb 2002 22:34 
I think you're trying to delete the topic message - it is the first message in thread.
You can't delete this with ordinary Delete message thing. You have to delete the WHOLE topic. You can find Delete topic link at the bottom of the page neaer the "Choose forom" button.

RTFM ;)

Author Jasonr
Partaker
#3 | Posted: 28 Aug 2002 08:28 
4 Oct 2006 08:19 - Attached on mergeing:
question (deleting topics)

I (obviously) am admin of my bbs. I recently tried to delete one of the topics that was create on my board, but I end up getting a message saying, "You are not allowed to perform this action." How can I grant myself access to perform this action?

Author Team
8-)
#4 | Posted: 28 Aug 2002 10:38 
Jasonr
Probably you are trying to delete the first message of the topic. You can not do that - you need to delete the whole topic (links below).

Author Jasonr
Partaker
#5 | Posted: 28 Aug 2002 19:35 
Thx again for the help!

FAQ miniBB Support Forums / FAQ /
 if you can't delete a message as admin...
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Install the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑