| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
News miniBB Support Forums / News /  

miniBB version 2.0 FINAL is out!

Page  Page 5 of 5:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5

Author Pascal
Partaker
#61 | Posted: 20 Jul 2006 10:15 
Well, I've found another solution in the meantime:

adding <div align=center> in the header template and </div> in the footer template. Couldn't be easier I think :-)

Anyway, thanx for the support.

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#62 | Posted: 20 Jul 2006 10:35 
div is not the best style of XHTML aligning; that's why it's changed to text-align in CSS. Find the best solution for yourself in that case :-) If it works for you, then it's ok.

Author Pascal
Partaker
#63 | Posted: 20 Jul 2006 10:42 
Why not if I may ask?

Also, the text-align is already "center", so what should I change then?

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#64 | Posted: 20 Jul 2006 11:15 
I don't remember exactly "why", but when I worked on XHTML templates, there were some problems with DIVs on validation. If you could provide URL to your forums, I would probably say more.

Author Pascal
Partaker
#65 | Posted: 20 Jul 2006 11:40 
I don't want to reveal the new URL of the forum yet. My forum members could be reading this :-)

Oh well, I think I'll keep the <div> solution. After all, it's such a common tag.

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#66 | Posted: 20 Jul 2006 11:50 
I think, your old tables do not have .forums or .forumsmb tags, or other tags... in comparision to 1.x there were a lot of changes in CSS besides that. Check your templates also. That's why they are not to be centered.

Author Pascal
Partaker
#67 | Posted: 20 Jul 2006 12:35 
To be honest, I don't have much courage to check it out now. I'll stick with <div> ;-)

Another thing that caught my eye: the title of the page (in the browser window) that lists the topics shows - (1) after the forum name. Why is that?

UPDATE: OK, it's the page # I see.

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#68 | Posted: 20 Jul 2006 13:22 
(1) is the number of the page. That probably means that topics list is splitten by more than 1 page.

Page  Page 5 of 5:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5 
News miniBB Support Forums / News /
 miniBB version 2.0 FINAL is out!
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Get the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑