Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
FAQ miniBB Support Forums / FAQ /  

Database / configuration error when forums are active and already running

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2

Author ClintEastwood
Partaker
#16 | Posted: 30 Aug 2004 20:21 
I receive sometimes an empty side with Database/configuration error for some time.

why??

Author marsbar
Associated Member
#17 | Posted: 31 Aug 2004 02:15 
Hmm... this sounds like a database server issue. Have you talked with your web host's support people?
- mb

Author Team
8-)
#18 | Posted: 31 Aug 2004 10:06 
Yes, probably it's because of bad hosting.

Author Moony
Partaker
#19 | Posted: 6 Apr 2005 13:37 
Sometimes when I work in my forum there is a warning appearing: Database configuration error, but everything is still working all right. What is this error and how to correct it?

Thanks to everybody in advance!

Author Team
8-)
#20 | Posted: 6 Apr 2005 14:39 
It means that connection to your database is broken sometimes - because of server overload or maximum connections reached. Nobody could say you more except your provider. The reason is NOT in miniBB here.

P.S. It is very well-known error on russian providers for me ;)

Author Shanna
#21 | Posted: 11 Mar 2016 15:06 
Aug 27, 2014 Instagram Followers Hack Options: one hundred% FREE; No need to earn factors; No must f.
No virus or malware, a hundred% Protected to download and install. The very first Free Instagram Followers for.

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 
FAQ miniBB Support Forums / FAQ /
 Database / configuration error when forums are active and already running
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Get the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑