®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /  

Script Looking for wrong folder

Author Malefingers
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 31 Jan 2008 17:58 
I'm more than likely Posting in the wrong Place. I set up my Forum and everything seemed to be OK. I set my files up in a directory called "Minibb" but some place in the script the folder got named "Forum" so now whenever I attemp to go to the admin and other pages the script looks for a folder called "Forum" and it cannot find the file(s) In my Browser and it has "/forum/admin" and the script should be looking for "/minibb/admin" I've looked and looked but cannot find in the script where "/forum/" is being referred, Can someone help Me? Everything else seem to be working fine!!

Author marsbar
Associated Member
#2 | Posted: 1 Feb 2008 02:24 
Open up your miniBB's setup_options.php file and check what you have set for $pathToFiles.
N.B.: $pathToFiles and $main_url are not the same thing.
All the best -
mb

Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /
 Script Looking for wrong folder
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Try the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑