miniBB Support Forums | 17 years on The Web
miniBB ® 

miniBB

®

| Begin | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Official Addons and Solutions miniBB Support Forums / Official Addons and Solutions /   

Private Messages

Page  Page 6 of 6:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6

Author Paul
Lead Developer
#76 | Posted: 10 Jul 2019 16:58 | Edited by: Paul 
I couldn't be sure on what you have added, but the code pasted at the very below part of addon_pmail_options.php, should look like:

if($action=='pmail'){
$loginLogout='<input type="button" name="submbut" value="'.$l_pmSend.'" class="inputButton" tabindex="5" onclick="JavaScript:submitForm();" />'.str_replace('\\', '', $previewButton);
}

After logging in with your Customer details, you can use the Compiler to build the compiled version of the miniBB with all of Premium add-ons you purchased. The Compiler generates the proper codes and so far doesn't withdraw downloads amount from add-ons. After compilation, you can compare all necessary codes for validity in your custom installation.

Author Steve Shaw
Partaker
#77 | Posted: 10 Jul 2019 18:55 
The code is 'exactly' like that - 100%.
Still not working.
I'll try the compiler.
(I didn't realise it didn't deduct from our 'downloads' allowance.)

Steve

Author tom322
#78 | Posted: 10 Jul 2019 19:22 
Make sure that the preview addon include in bb_plugins.php (...
include($pathToFiles.'addon_preview.php');

) appears above the include for the addon_pmail.php file.

Author Steve Shaw
Partaker
#79 | Posted: 10 Jul 2019 21:23 
It seems I had the:

/* Preview addon */
$previewButton=" <input type=\"button\" value=\"{$l_preview}\" class=\"inputButton\" onclick=\"previewMsg(\'{$main_url}/preview/\');\" />";
if(isset($_POST['prevForm']) and $_POST['prevForm']==1) include($pathToFiles.'addon_preview.php');
/* --Preview addon */

In the wrong place.

It is very confusing, especially when using Premoderation as well...

Steve

Author tom322
#80 | Posted: 10 Jul 2019 22:46 
Steve Shaw:
In the wrong place.

.. meaning after the addon_pmail.php?

Author Steve Shaw
Partaker
#81 | Posted: 10 Jul 2019 23:24 
Yeah - but now I have the problem that 'premoderated' users can send private messages.
I am finding the instructions on where to past the code rather confusing...

Steve

Author Paul
Lead Developer
#82 | Posted: 11 Jul 2019 15:52 
Steve Shaw
Make sure you have the code named '/* Premoderation - disabling queued users from sending PMs */' - it should be pasted before the generic code for PM.
This code is located under bb_plugins_premodpm.code.txt of your PM package.

Page  Page 6 of 6:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 
Official Addons and Solutions miniBB Support Forums / Official Addons and Solutions /
 Private Messages
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with our forum posting rules. If not, it may be locked or deleted with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Get the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑