miniBB ® 

miniBB

®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
How To miniBB Support Forums / How To /  

Changing the link colors used on the navigation area.

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#16 | Posted: 26 Oct 2006 04:05 
Ok, I've checked the solution I've posted on 23 May 2006 11:32, and it seems it doesn't work for some reason in current version of IE.

Here is the new solution (I think, it's even more comfortable).

Specify in CSS some new class for your menu links:

.menuLinks A:link { color: #0000FF; text-decoration: underline; }
.menuLinks A:visited { color: #00FF00; text-decoration: underline; }
.menuLinks A:active { color: #0000FF; text-decoration: underline; }
.menuLinks A:hover { color: #FF0000; text-decoration: underline; }

Then in templates/main_header.html, you will need to "surround" all link items with <span> tag of the same class. Example:

<tr>
<td class="caption2" colspan="2"><span class="menuLinks"><b> {$l_sepr}{$l_menu[0]}{$l_menu[7]}{$l_menu[3]}{$l_menu[2]}{$l_ menu[1]}{$l_menu[4]}{$l_menu[5]}{$l_menu[6]}{$l_sepr}</b></span></td></tr>
</table>

I found this with the help of echoecho site.

Nothing else needs to be changed. It works in Mozilla, Opera and IE6 (should work also in IE7 as well).

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 
How To miniBB Support Forums / How To /
 Changing the link colors used on the navigation area.
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Install the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑