miniBB ® miniBB®
miniBB Support Forums
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
FAQ miniBB Support Forums / FAQ /   

Database / configuration error when forums are active and already running

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2  
Author ClintEastwood
#16 | Posted: 30 Aug 2004 20:21 
I receive sometimes an empty side with Database/configuration error for some time.

Author marsbar
Associated Member
#17 | Posted: 31 Aug 2004 02:15 | Edited by: marsbar 
Hmm... this sounds like a database server issue. Have you talked with your web host's support people?
- mb

Author Team
#18 | Posted: 31 Aug 2004 10:06 
Yes, probably it's because of bad hosting.

Author Moony
#19 | Posted: 6 Apr 2005 13:37 
Sometimes when I work in my forum there is a warning appearing: Database configuration error, but everything is still working all right. What is this error and how to correct it?

Thanks to everybody in advance!

Author Team
#20 | Posted: 6 Apr 2005 14:39 
It means that connection to your database is broken sometimes - because of server overload or maximum connections reached. Nobody could say you more except your provider. The reason is NOT in miniBB here.

P.S. It is very well-known error on russian providers for me ;)

Author Shanna
#21 | Posted: 11 Mar 2016 15:06 
Aug 27, 2014 Instagram Followers Hack Options: one hundred% FREE; No need to earn factors; No must f.
No virus or malware, a hundred% Protected to download and install. The very first Free Instagram Followers for.

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 
FAQ miniBB Support Forums / FAQ / Database / configuration error when forums are active and already running Top

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Short link for this topic:

You are welcome to post anonymously, by entering a nickname with no password (if the similar Username has not been taken yet), or by leaving both fields empty. If you have a forums account, you can also sign in from this page without posting a message, or sign in and post at once.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with our forum posting rules. If not, it may be locked or deleted with no explanation.
miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contacts
Install the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.
Captcha Addon for miniBB