Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Suggestions miniBB Support Forums / Suggestions /  

Calendar

Author MKJ
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 25 Jul 2005 07:31 
Hi

Managed to install the forum on a new site I am constructing for my runnign club. Even managed to incorporate it with all the menus showing by altering the main header file. Looking forward to putting all the forums on. One or 2 issues to solve though nothing too awkward.

Is there a calendar mod available or if not is there a good calendar that anyone knows of?

Author Team
8-)
#2 | Posted: 25 Jul 2005 09:49 
Calendar mod is not available.

You may search for tons of scripts on http://www.hotscripts.com

Author MKJ
Partaker
#3 | Posted: 25 Jul 2005 17:52 
Hi

I have located and installed a very good one - C A L E N D A R I X. Free too and has all the features I need I think.

Author Thumann
#4 | Posted: 12 Oct 2005 17:33 
Yo.. not really a suggestion..
more like a.. i-dont-know-much-about-php-coding-but-i'll-spend-a-little-cash-on-it :)

We need:

Calendar where you can add an event with a description.
Logged in users can click on the envet, and click confirm/maybe/no to the event..

and you should be able to show the attending users on the event when clicked..

Anyone up for it?

Author Team
8-)
#5 | Posted: 12 Oct 2005 18:21 
Depends on your budget ;)

Author Thumann
#6 | Posted: 12 Oct 2005 19:21 
Naturally :)

But my budget has it's limits.. since this isn't anything we're making money on..

It's strictly for our Word Of Warcraft Guild (nerdy i know)

Regs.
Thu

Suggestions miniBB Support Forums / Suggestions /
 Calendar
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Proceed with the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑