®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /  

User System / Safe page

Author freshGuy
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 30 Aug 2011 00:51 
Hello, i was woundering if there is a possible (easy) way on making f.ex. a memberscript that uses the cookie/session data you get when you log on var/www/main folder/sub-folder-forum. I need to be able to use this data on my main folder. On my website i have a very secure userscript, that saves data on session/cookie. I use php-login script v2.3 (www php-login-script com), i use the same files as the loginscript (if i didnt describe it good enough, and you want a look on the script).

I used this script back then, and i found it on my computer so i startet coding with it, and adding my own scripts that works out the data out of the logindata from the php-login-script. Anyway, i now want to make the forumdata the correct data, and i know that i now need to change the authscript fields to minibbs userdata, but i want to save the login when logged on main-page or forum the same cookie is used on both.

Author freshGuy
Partaker
#2 | Posted: 30 Aug 2011 02:35 
Iv been playing around, and found your integrating way.

How do i make this work out, my usersystem saves in cookie like this;
[CODE] // this sets variables in the session
$_SESSION['user_id']= $id;
$_SESSION['user_name'] = $full_name;
$_SESSION['user_level'] = $user_level;
$_SESSION['HTTP_USER_AGENT'] = md5($_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT']);

//update the timestamp and key for cookie
$stamp = time();
$ckey = GenKey();
mysql_query("update users set `ctime`='$stamp', `ckey` = '$ckey' where id='$id'") or die(mysql_error());

//set a cookie

if(isset($_POST['remember']
)){
setcookie("user_id", $_SESSION['user_id'], time()+60*60*24*COOKIE_TIME_OUT, "/");
setcookie("user_key", sha1($ckey), time()+60*60*24*COOKIE_TIME_OUT, "/");
setcookie("user_name",$_SESSION['user_name'], time()+60*60*24*COOKIE_TIME_OUT, "/");[/CODE]

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#3 | Posted: 30 Aug 2011 11:37 
You may check miniBB membership synchronization guide. You don't have to program a specific script for that. Just modify miniBB functions to "align" them to your own authorization schema, and adjust the database.

Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /
 User System / Safe page
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Check out the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑