®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /  

parseMessage

Author peter100
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 12 Mar 2018 11:51 
I'm trying to install file upload addon.
i don't get the parseMessage part

is this the right way ?
function parseMessage() {

here the parseMessage textcode

}

When i do it like this, i can't open my forums/website anymore

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#2 | Posted: 12 Mar 2018 12:42 
Login to your customers area, then follow the Compiler tool. You will be able to check this Premium add-on and compile it to the core right away. Then look how it's being installed in bb_plugins.php, you could also compile the other add-ons this way.

The basic thing needs to be done with this function, is that it could not be duplicated. One function combines all the add-on codes for it. Possibly you have duplicated this function, that's why you are getting the fatal error (blank page comes for it if error messages are supressed in your PHP configuration).

Author peter100
Partaker
#3 | Posted: 12 Mar 2018 14:41 
Paul

solved thanks

Author fooso
Partaker
#4 | Posted: 10 Jul 2018 20:39 
Solved !
Thank you !

Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /
 parseMessage
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Get the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑