®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
News miniBB Support Forums / News /  

miniBB version 3.6.1 released

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#1 | Posted: 9 Jun 2023 19:28 
This release includes a collection of minor fixes and improvements to the recently released ver.3.6. As usually, check the Updates History file — scroll to its bottom to locate Changes comparision: 3.6 — 3.6.1; this file's archived version is also possible to Download.

And surely, miniBB's new version is also free to download, and available test on miniBB Full Demo website.

This release also comes prior to the major update of the Mobile version which is released next week, and contains some important updates for it.

Enjoy using miniBB, and feel free to post bug reports or impressions in this thread :)

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#2 | Posted: 24 Jun 2023 14:44 
Update to the current package: bb_func_login.php should not contain redirection for Guest posting, because this switches the Guest posting off in general. All posts made will not be saved.

This file is currently updated in the 3.6.1 package, and the remark regarding this change in the Updates History file eliminated.

Author wmead
Partaker
#3 | Posted: 23 Jul 2023 07:33 
I have missed a lot apparently since my medical issues while being away so many updates with minibb i love seeing a great piece software being updated.

News miniBB Support Forums / News /
 miniBB version 3.6.1 released
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Try the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑