miniBB ® 

miniBB

®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Official Addons and Solutions miniBB Support Forums / Official Addons and Solutions /  

Mobile version

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#16 | Posted: 23 Sep 2019 17:23 
jhoney:
when can we see it on play store !!!
If you mean Google Play, then I couldn't imagine how it could be done :) miniBB is a free-spread software, not a service. How could we build an app that could be adopted to any domain? I suppose, in some terms the Google Play License wouldn't cover that.

Author Sugar
#17 | Posted: 17 Oct 2019 20:52 
Paul
You are right each forum could be different...but you may think at least of notifications. There could be an app for all forums based on minibb... So anyone installing in could subscribe to any minibb forum. Then this forum could push notifications on a smartphone if a new message appears. There could be various notifications options. Is it possible to make thing like this?

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#18 | Posted: 18 Oct 2019 18:26 
Sugar
That's a perfect idea; however aren't there apps which could monitor an RSS feed? We have RSS add-on for the forums, so most likely it could be configured to link in such app...

Author Sugar
#19 | Posted: 19 Oct 2019 18:43 
Paul
I didn't suppose it would be so easy :) will check RSS apps, thanks.

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 
Official Addons and Solutions miniBB Support Forums / Official Addons and Solutions /
 Mobile version
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Get the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑