miniBB ® 

miniBB

®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Custom Tutorials and Modifications miniBB Support Forums / Custom Tutorials and Modifications /  

I need all people see IP address how do i do

Author Anonymous
#1 | Posted: 28 Feb 2005 10:30 
I need all people see IP address all of topics ... or posts
Now I can see IP address .. I have to login at Admin site...before seeing all of ip . but i would like IP showing who can see it..when come to board.. I would liket everyone (Anonymous , user .member or other )see IP address with every topics every posts ...

Thanks you
Thanks you very much for your help

Author Team
8-)
#2 | Posted: 28 Feb 2005 10:46 
In bb_func_vthread.php, find this code:

if ($logged_admin==1 or $isMod==1) {
$viewIP=' '.$l_sepr.' IP: '.'<a href="'.$indexphp.'action=viewipuser&amp;postip='.$cols[4].'">'.$cols[ 4].'</a>';

put the line beginning with "$viewIP=..." BEFORE this condition:

$viewIP=' '.$l_sepr.' IP: '.'<a href="'.$indexphp.'action=viewipuser&amp;postip='.$cols[4].'">'.$cols[ 4].'</a>';
if ($logged_admin==1 or $isMod==1) {

Author Anonymous
#3 | Posted: 28 Feb 2005 18:41 
THanks you very much
Yes .. now everything what i want its okay as you suggestion..
Really thanks for your help...

Have a nice day ! ^___^

Author Anonymous
#4 | Posted: 27 May 2005 16:22 
ummm, thats illegal.

Author Anonymous
#5 | Posted: 27 May 2005 17:20 
ummm, thats illegal.

???

Author Team
8-)
#6 | Posted: 27 May 2005 20:11 
I think, it's not illegal, until YOU own a server, where you run a software, and until people are NOT paying money for this service. Only after people paying money, they could give their wishes to the site's owner.

Custom Tutorials and Modifications miniBB Support Forums / Custom Tutorials and Modifications /
 I need all people see IP address how do i do
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Try the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑