miniBB ® 

miniBB

®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Testimonials miniBB Support Forums / Testimonials /  

Your impressions and wishes

Add your impression! Guest comments are welcome!

Page  Page 9 of 12:  « Previous  1  ...  8  9  10  11  12  Next »

Author ProgrammingGuru
#121 | Posted: 13 Dec 2003 07:07 
MiniBB is a basic and simple bulletin board system. I would recommend getting this if you want something plain, and nothing too fancy, however my gut feeling is MiniBB is only starting out and there will be WAY more stuff to come :)

Author Taxman
#122 | Posted: 14 Nov 2003 06:44 
Simple is good!

Author cakeman
Partaker
#123 | Posted: 5 Nov 2003 17:30 
Hello everyone ! :)

I'm a new member and french. I was searching a small system because phpbb was too heavy and I found minibb. How great it is!
In fact, I'm also new in programming php and Html. It was indeed a bit more difficult to configure and use than phpbb because you have to go on php file to configure and change things like member rank or properties forums. But the results are perhaps better because I think we have finally more freedom than phpbb when you programs a little.

Author Ray
Partaker
#124 | Posted: 19 Oct 2003 03:25 
Well, nothing but compliments for the scripts and the way it handle's all the diff. query's. Personally i dont like the html table layout very much but its highly efficient none the less.

The thing i like most about it (the very same thing other one's dont like at all :) is that every query gets parsed via the index.php page, a most efficient way of programming i.m.h.o., extremely fast and reliable :-)

Further i'm glad its a free software package though i.m.o. it shouldnt be under the GNU license but a more eh...somewhat exclusive license, just to prevent potential 'thieve's' from running off with all of your hard work.

Best regards,

Ray

Author marklbishop
Partaker
#125 | Posted: 18 Oct 2003 19:48 
I just installed minibb and I love it. I've used larger boards that have many more features than I'd ever use, and I must say that MiniBB is exactly what I'm looking for. Also, the install was quick and easy. Also it's easy to modify.

Author teamnra
#126 | Posted: 3 Oct 2003 16:12 
after over 1 year using minibb i want to write a short review of my impressions about minibb.. my site is teamnra.com.. u find the board here

the most positive i want to say, is that minibb implements a board like it should be. its much better than the "big" boards like wortlab and so on. you get with the board a familiar (or homely) environment for the users. the possiblity to migrate the board into the site is very easy (ok. not in one day, but...) with minibb you can implement small features in a short time, which is very important for customizing. if i use minibb comercial for some day, i will buy the license to contribute money to the team, who do a great job.

greetings

Author lozmatic
Partaker
#127 | Posted: 24 Sep 2003 21:04 
I have finally put live miniBB on my site.

Still have a few things to iron out before I annouce it to the world.

Needless to say that miniBB works perfectly and behaves just the way I want my board to behave. I love it!

Here it is:
tabletPC.it Community

Author MarcDK
Partaker
#128 | Posted: 19 Sep 2003 16:30 
We love it, too!

Simple & clean.

After 5 months we have 3000+ Postings and still fast like hell.

Have a look:
http://www.blue-assassins.de/board/

or http://www.blue-assassins.de for the mainpage.

Great job!

Author twerp
Partaker
#129 | Posted: 13 Sep 2003 22:52 
PLEASE stay UNIQUE!!!!!

I read with interest the 2 review on the site here..

I'm DEFINATELY in LOVE with this BB im PRACTICE !!!
[reviews are ....reviews].

Keeping it as it is more or less is
REALLY REALLY REALLY Admirable!!!!

best wishes to ALL.

twErP

Author mmx
Partaker
#130 | Posted: 1 Sep 2003 13:28 
we took 16.000 posts in 9 months; and the forum is still kicking *ss !

Author Anonymous
#131 | Posted: 7 Aug 2003 19:14 
Perfect.

Author OZtwo
Partaker
#132 | Posted: 22 Jul 2003 03:33 
over a 1,340 forums and still going strong...great job!!

Author DrizzlyBritman
Partaker
#133 | Posted: 22 Jul 2003 03:26 
All I can say is FANTASTIC.
I had to mod my forum a little but the support I've got has and is outstanding. Top marks to all the team and forum members.

Author Anonymous
#134 | Posted: 27 May 2003 00:18 
Thanks!
minibb is all what I'am looking for years!!

Author Anonymous
#135 | Posted: 12 May 2003 15:58 
great job :)

Page  Page 9 of 12:  « Previous  1  ...  8  9  10  11  12  Next » 
Testimonials miniBB Support Forums / Testimonials /
 Your impressions and wishes
 Share Topic's Link

Your impression Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Proceed with the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑