®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /  

someone postet with my user-id 1

Author andreasm
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 14 Jan 2007 05:39 
My username is "andreasm", I am admin and I have Id 1 in my forums.

But somebody also posted with Id 1 into my forums with username "ttoothh". And he is NOT registered. How is this possible?

see here:
[...cut...]

I use newest version 2.0.3 of minibb.

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#2 | Posted: 14 Jan 2007 09:12 
What have you did with your board so usernames are displayed this way? It doesn't seem to be a default modification. I see that ALL guests in this thread are displayed like their ID would be 1.

Probably it's your own modification bug?..

Author andreasm
Partaker
#3 | Posted: 14 Jan 2007 09:46 
I wanted to make it possible to click on a username and see userinfo. But I forgot that guests don't have an userinfo page...

Perhaps I must first check if postet is a guest or not.. but I don't know how to do this.

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#4 | Posted: 15 Jan 2007 05:04 
The conditions are:

if($user_id==0) --> Guest
if($user_id==1) --> Admin
if($user_id>0) --> Member

Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /
 someone postet with my user-id 1
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Try the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑