miniBB ®  
miniBB Support Forums
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /   

reporting forums message

Author Steve Shaw
Registered
#1 | Posted: 10 Jul 2013 12:54 
Ok - one problem fixed, but that something else I don't understand...

I'm struggling with the reporting forums message instructions, really because I'm a dunce with PHP:

1) In bb_plugins.php, create a function named parseMessage(), and before the 'return' statement, paste the code located under bb_plugins_parseMessage.code.txt. If such function is already present for other add-ons, just paste the PM code before the 'return' statement. Do not duplicate the name of the function since it will produce a critical PHP execution error.

Can you provide a bit more instruction?

Where exactly do I create the function, and what should it look like???
And what does a 'return' look like???

Dumb questions I know!!!!

;o(

Author Paul
Lead Developer
#2 | Posted: 10 Jul 2013 13:08 
Use Compiler, embed the add-on you want, download the package and analyze how it's being installed.

Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific / reporting forums message Top
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message
 Short link for this topic:

?
You are welcome to post anonymously, by entering a nickname with no password (if the similar Username has not been taken yet), or by leaving both fields empty. If you have a forums account, you can also sign in from this page without posting a message, or sign in and post at once.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with our forum posting rules. If not, it may be locked or deleted with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contacts
  Extend your miniBB-forums, attaching the images and files,
get the File and Picture Attachments add-on!
Galleries / Attachments Addon for miniBB