®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /  

New forum in my forum script

Author jmcwebtrip
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 12 May 2012 00:34 
Here I have seen one of the advantages of the script and therefore do not need to create a 404 error page. I mean my forum is growing so that it has a section dedicated to Europe, but with many posts in the UK, what have I done?. I created a new forum in the UK crossing all posts he held in the Europa Forum in the UK with messages to the new Forum in the UK. The incredible thing that I put the old urls and redirect me to these new, does not appear error page or anything and therefore does not lose the indexing already had.
Very good script

Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /
 New forum in my forum script
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Proceed with the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑