miniBB

®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /  

Moderator can't add messages

Author Sergeusz
#1 | Posted: 25 Oct 2007 11:20 
Moderator of my forum has problem, since yesterday he can't add messages, while he can delete them, edit and etc. All in all he can do everything moderator can, but not answering people. When he try to add message, a warn table appears, in Russian it says: "Ó âàñ íåò ïðàâ äëÿ âûïîëíåíèÿ ýòîé îïåðàöèè", in English it's something like: "You have now rights to do this operation".
How can be this problem solved?

Author Sergeusz
#2 | Posted: 25 Oct 2007 11:35 
And I forget tell you, I tried to answer using his (moderator's) login and password and a message was added.

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#3 | Posted: 25 Oct 2007 12:08 
We have no ideas. If you can add a message using his account, it appears to be exclusively this user's problem, and who knows where the permissions are messed up... I only know for sure this is not a miniBB problem.

Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /
 Moderator can't add messages
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Try the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑