®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /  

Looking for directions

Author 22639
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 5 Dec 2007 13:33 
I have a question about your interactive maps. I run an online live action role playing game. The characters our group portrays live in a fictitious city. I have "created" a street map of this fictitious city marking key points of interest I would like to make the map an interactive map in that the players can place a "pin" on it to show where their characters live in the city. Kind of like the interactive guest map that Bravenet offers (except that theirs is of the world). Can anybody tell me if they have heard of such a program and if so where? I look forward to hearing from you soon in regards to my question.

Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /
 Looking for directions
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Get the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑