Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /  

Just an empty page

Author Tihon
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 1 Mar 2009 14:53 
Hello everybody.
I am trying to move on another hosting with dedicated server. Now I am tuning this server. And I have a good work of all my website, but Minibb doesn't work. It shows only empty page. But when I ask for an admin page - it shows me a login page and after it - nothing. Can't understand - what could be a reason of my problem?
All new setting were made to option files.

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#2 | Posted: 2 Mar 2009 02:45 
This could mean there some critical error appears, but you don't see it (you see a blank page) because error reporting in PHP is switched OFF.

Author Tihon
Partaker
#3 | Posted: 2 Mar 2009 07:33 
Tell me please - how to switch on PHP error reporting on the server? I use SUSE linux.

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#4 | Posted: 2 Mar 2009 08:05 
In most cases only root admin can do that, this setting (as many others as well) is under php.ini file.

Author Tihon
Partaker
#5 | Posted: 2 Mar 2009 12:12 
I am root admin :)

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#6 | Posted: 2 Mar 2009 13:03 
Then you have a go...

Author Tihon
Partaker
#7 | Posted: 4 Mar 2009 13:53 
Tell me please requrements to php from minibb. Which libraries I have to activate at php side of my linux server?

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#8 | Posted: 5 Mar 2009 03:05 
For the basic version you don't need any libraries at all.
Here is the list of basic requirements if you use some add-ons or extra functions.

Author Tihon
Partaker
#9 | Posted: 6 Mar 2009 07:46 
Well...
After I have installed GD libraries from my linux distributive the forum started to work. But tell me please - why all characters that resides in database are displayed with the sign "?" ? But other staff symbols appear in a good version. The coding of mysql is UTF8

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#10 | Posted: 6 Mar 2009 08:10 
I suppose you are using Captcha which needs GD. By default, miniBB doesn't supposed to work with GD.

Symbols could mean improper database transferring.

Author Tihon
Partaker
#11 | Posted: 9 Mar 2009 07:26 
I use Captcha and File_Upload addon :)

Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /
 Just an empty page
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Install the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑