miniBB ® miniBB®
miniBB Support Forums
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /   

Help: Variable title Forum

Author Kurisu
Registered
#1 | Posted: 8 Nov 2014 16:59 
Hello, I really like miniBB Thanks for creating this beautiful set of forums.
I just want to ask a question, I want the name of the forum appear below the title of the item, what should I use for this Variable?

Author tom322
Registered
#2 | Posted: 10 Nov 2014 05:18 
You can add {$forumName} below the forum title?

Author Paul
Lead Developer
#3 | Posted: 10 Nov 2014 17:13 
If you mean the topic's title under the "item", and if you mean the front page of forums, here's what you may try to add into the templates/main_modern_lcell.html (or templates/main_last_discuss_cell.html if you're under "the old school" layout):

<a href="{$urlForum}">{$fTitle[$forum]}</a>

Author Kurisu
Registered
#4 | Posted: 13 Nov 2014 03:01 
Paul:
If you mean the topic's title under the "item", and if you mean the front page of forums, here's what you may try to add into the templates/main_modern_lcell.html (or templates/main_last_discuss_cell.html if you're under "the old school" layout):

<a href="{$urlForum}">{$fTitle[$forum]}</a>

It worked! thank you very much Paul for the help :)

Author Paul
Lead Developer
#5 | Posted: 13 Nov 2014 13:25 
Thanks for informing. You're welcome :)

Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific / Help: Variable title Forum Top

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Short link for this topic:

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with our forum posting rules. If not, it may be locked or deleted with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contacts
Check out the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.
Captcha Addon for miniBB