miniBB ® miniBB®
miniBB Support Forums
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /   

Custom Header and Footer Question

Author mariahswind
Registered
#1 | Posted: 22 Jul 2007 22:12 
I am totally new to using PHP and have intalled the forums with a mod to work from another PHP application which I didn't write as I don't know PHP. The header and footer I want to use are also used by this app (The Next Generation in Genealogy Site Building). I can get them to be loaded but the problem is I can't seem to find how these files are loading the stylesheet... yet when it's in the main folder it works and loads the style fine. Whereas when I link to it from the forums folder it doesn't. I am totally missing something here but I am at a loss what files should be moved, changed etc to emulate the same header and footer of my main site.

Thanks in advance
mariahswind

Author mariahswind
Registered
#2 | Posted: 22 Jul 2007 22:58 
Never mind... I got around it and just changed the main_header and main_footer html files in the templates directory as I had already adjusted the default style sheet to match my site and this has done the trick.

mariahswind

Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific / Custom Header and Footer Question Top

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Short link for this topic:

?
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with our forum posting rules. If not, it may be locked or deleted with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contacts
Check out the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.
Captcha Addon for miniBB