®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /  

Arabic Language Support

Author Support Arabic
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 2 Oct 2014 12:57 
Hello Forum gorgeous, but there you did not Toulon attention of the Arabic language as the clients, mostly from the Middle East and the Forum does not support Arabic Language, where rates of coding and support and templates where Arabic language support of this kind of program we are ready to translate the program and I was no support and we will translate into the language Arabic, Hebrew, Persian, and many we will translate in the case has been supported languages ​​and listing your interests Regulation

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#2 | Posted: 2 Oct 2014 16:57 
Sorry, I did not understand your message in whole.

Under Downloads, we have Hebrew, Arabic and Persian translations of miniBB. May be they need to be adjusted to the latest release with some sentences, but overall, they are present already.

I guess, setting miniBB in UTF-8 mode will bring you to the possibility to run it in any language. There may be applied some adjustments to templates, that's all... I know quite big forums of our constant customer, which are set up in Persian and run smoothly for many years with no major problems.

So this all is already possible with miniBB and doesn't require specific support or specific adjustments to scripts.

Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /
 Arabic Language Support
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Check out the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑