miniBB

®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Re-cycled miniBB Support Forums / Re-cycled /  

no access to forum, if not logged in

Author Anonymous
#1 | Posted: 24 Feb 2005 09:34 
Hi there iam a bit of a newbi on this.. but i want to make this i already have a loggin on my site and want to integrate it to miniBB v2.0

i have done some search but cant finde much interessting,, i allsow want to make all the forum non-accsesible to other users than me and my friends. Idont want anyone else than us to see or posts or the forum.. anyone who know how i solve the problems ? thnx..

Author Team
8-)
#2 | Posted: 24 Feb 2005 10:32 
Idont want anyone else than us to see or posts or the forum
Probably, you need to set the whole password on all forums. This is easily done in options.

Hi there iam a bit of a newbi on this.. but i want to make this i already

We are planning to write a manual next days, how to implement this, so keep on.

Also, read this thread:

https://www.minibb.com/forums/5_2138_0.html

Author Anonymous
#3 | Posted: 25 Feb 2005 05:40 
thnx Team...

Re-cycled miniBB Support Forums / Re-cycled /
 no access to forum, if not logged in
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Check out the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑