®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Re-cycled miniBB Support Forums / Re-cycled /  

footer disappearing

Author harootun
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 7 Jan 2007 17:17 
i've just installed miniBB and have been wrestling with the setup, basically putting the shell of my site around the forum. Followed the instructions in the manual. This seems to be working, except in a few cases where the header and footer disappear (such as when I go to the admin panel. Or when I edit a post).

I'm just testing things out, and would appreciate any suggestions how to fix this problem.

I've tried setting things up other ways, but run into the "Cannot Modify Header Information" message and can't seem to make it go away.

thanks!!

Author harootun
Partaker
#2 | Posted: 8 Jan 2007 18:19 
Never mind. Got it working well enough by putting everything into main_header.html and main_footer.html. Could probably have done it with my own php header and footer had I found this post earlier.

https://www.minibb.com/forums/2_4058_0.html

Perhaps this info should be more prominent. Of perhaps it already is and I missed it (much more likely!).

My first post got moved to the trash can! Woo hoo!!!

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#3 | Posted: 9 Jan 2007 03:32 
My first post got moved to the trash can! Woo hoo!!!
because it's not compliant with the forum rules.

Re-cycled miniBB Support Forums / Re-cycled /
 footer disappearing
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Proceed with the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑